General information about Personal Data Law
Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) was adopted on 24 March 2016 and published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677. Some of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication and some on 7 October 2016.
Information as a data officer
In accordance with GDPR No. 6698 and in the capacity of Data Officer, within the framework of the disclosure of your personal data; will be recorded, stored, updated, explained / transferred to third parties where permitted by the legislation, classified and processed in the manner specified in KVKK.
How your personal data can be processed
Pursuant to KVKK no. 6698, your personal data you share with our Company may be obtained completely, partially, automatically or non-automatically, provided that it is a part of any data recording system, recorded, stored, modified, rearranged, in short as can be processed by us. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as the processing of personal data ”.
The purposes of processing your personal data and legal reasons
Personal data you share,
- In order to be able to perform the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- 6563 numbered Law on Electronic Trade Regulation, 6502 numbered Law on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Electronic Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers dated 26.08.2015 and dated 29.08.2015, dated 29.11.2014 and 29188 numbered Law No. 29188. to record the identity, address and other necessary information to determine the details of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in
- To arrange all the records and documents that will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper processing which are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; in order to comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure requirements required by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and related public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation, on public security issues and legal disputes;
6698 and related secondary regulations. Informing third parties or organizations to whom your personal data may be transferred for the purposes mentioned above, the person (s) to whom your personal data you share with our Company may be transferred; Shopify supplier, cargo companies, and / or the program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other third parties that we cooperate with in order to carry out our activities and / or as Data Processors.
How your personal data is collected
Your personal data,
- Our company's website and mobile applications through the forms name, surname, TC identification number, address, phone, business or private e-mail address with information such as; user name and password in the pages entered using the preferences, IP records of transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser, navigation time and details, including the data in the form of;
- Sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center through channels such as verbal, written or electronic media;
- To establish business relations with our company, to apply for a job, to bid, business card, CV (CV), bid and other ways to share personal data received from people, physical or virtual environment, face to face or distance, oral or written or electronically;
- In addition, indirectly obtained through different channels, web sites, blogs, competitions, surveys, games, campaigns and similar (micro) web sites and social media data obtained from, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data presented by public databases profiles and data available for sharing on social media platforms; can be processed and collected.
Your personal data obtained before the KVKK enters into force
Prior to the effective date of KVKK, on 7 April 2016, your personal data obtained in accordance with the terms, conditions and conditions provided in this document are processed and stored in accordance with the law, such as membership, electronic mail authorization, product / service purchase and other forms of law.
Transferring your personal data abroad
To be maintained processed or processed outside Turkey in Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of) services intermediaries.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems of our Company in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK; will not be shared with third parties in any way other than legal obligations and regulations specified in this document. Our company is obliged to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK, to prevent unauthorized access and to take software and physical security measures such as access management. If it is learned that the personal data are obtained illegally by others, the situation will be reported immediately to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulations and in writing.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
Pursuant to Article 4 of KVKK, our Company has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for our company to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, it is necessary for our customers to share accurate and up-to-date data or to update it via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data holder in accordance with KVKK No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK no. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and the rights of the Personal Data Owner after that date are as follows: The Personal Data Owner shall be contacted by our Company (data officer);
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request information if personal data is processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correcting, deleting or destroying personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damages due to unlawful processing of personal data, to request the loss of the damage,
rights. İstanbul Chamber of Commerce 337939 registered in the number of registers, having 0016005216200014 MERSIS number, Akben Tekstil San. Ve Tic. A.Ş. (Brand Ayşe Bener) is the Data Officer within the scope of KVKK. The Data Responsible Representative to be appointed by our company will be announced in the Data Responsible Registry and the internet address where this document is located when the legal infrastructure is provided. Personal Data Holders may direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
Phone: +90 0212 4230115
Fax: +90 0212 4230115